The company continues to develop. The precision remains the same.
Today, the name paoluzzo ag is synonymous with extensive know-how on all aspects of precision mechanical parts. It all began more than 70 years ago in Biel/Bienne:
- 1946: Foundation of a 3-man workshop for precision tools by Rino Paoluzzo (one-man business) in the Nelkenstrasse in Biel/Bienne
- 1959/60: Construction of a new building and move to Römerstrasse 10 in Port (Nidau)
- 1980: Management taken over by Hansruedi Martin
- 1989: Foundation of the private limited company R. Paoluzzo AG
- 1989: Rita Martin (-Paoluzzo) & Daniel Martin (son) join the company
- Early 1990s: complete shift away from own production (precision chucking tools) to job order production in the field of precision mechanics
- 1998: First medical technology parts production
- 2003: First certification to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- 2004: Company taken over by Daniel Martin and Philipp Staub
- 2006: Departure of Daniel Martin, Philipp Staub becomes sole managing director
- 2008: M. Schneider, A. Slongo, R. Keller and C. Berchtold acquire shares in the company and join the managementteam
A move to modern premises in Ipsach awaits us in mid-2019.